Original topic:

Slefie

(Topic created on: 03-18-2017 05:37 AM)
YousefMSalah
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
my Front Facing Camera is Terrible
Does Any One else Facing the Same Thing??
0 Likes
8 Comments
Thiha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
s7 selfie camera is one of the best!! what makes you say it's terrible!?
YousefMSalah
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Its Kinda Blury on My Phone
like No Details .. Especially at Night
Thiha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
try to turn beauty mode off and then you are good to go for good selfies but dont expect too much great quality from front camera in low light though
YousefMSalah
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
ok thx i will try
0 Likes
Rash2
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same story here.... when I look through my selfie camera...the quality is outstanding.., but output is terrible especially in low light... try 'you cam' ..for selfie .... it will fix your problem
YousefMSalah
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I will Give it a Try
0 Likes
aivansison
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
front camera seems to focus the background more rather than the people in the picture. the messenger camera does not do this. could be a software issue.
0 Likes
aivansison
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I sent a feedback to Samsung via this app (Samsung Members), and you can do as well so they may notice that we all have this issue:

Hi!

My S7's front camera seems to focus the background more rather than the people in the picture. Details of the faces and nearby objects are blurred while the background and far objects are clear and sharp. The Facebook Messenger camera app does not do this. Could it be a software issue of Samsung's camera app? I have read a lot of S7 users that are unhappy with the output quality of the S7's front camera, one even commented that the S4's front camera is better. Hope you can address this problem the soonest with an update on the camera app. Thanks!
0 Likes