Original topic:

Shortcut to Sim Card Manager

(Topic created on: 05-20-2022 12:40 PM)
SirSlothXCI
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Members! 

Is there any way that I can quickly enable or disable a SIM card on the Galaxy S21? Currently I have to keep entering settings when I want to enable my secondary data SIM, which really is not ideal or convenient.

Regards,
WB
11 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
here

Screenshot_20210314-103331_One UI Home.jpg

SirSlothXCI
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This unfortunately does not Disable or Enable the SIM. It just switches them from one to the other. I would like to disable/enable the SIM completely.
twitchy
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Thanks for this information. How do you enable this feature that makes these icons appear? 

Greetings,

T.

0 Likes
twitchy
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Thanks for this information. How do you enable this feature that makes these icons appear? 

Greetings,

T.

0 Likes
Hufriya
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello

It would be great if you can help me by informing, about the settings for this bar of -Calls, messages & data. I want it on my Samsung a22. 5g

0 Likes
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
there is not short cut for that
0 Likes
SirSlothXCI
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's unfortunate. Thanks for the replies!
Humeid
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I too need to disable sim card faster way I keep on going to settings every now and then 

enfish66
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Just letting you know I also wish for this feature.

Fun fact (in case you did not know): In France, it's illegal for business to send emails to their employees after working hours.

Wanting to turn off the business SIM to only enjoy your phone privately after business hours should be a pretty common scenario. Really hoping for Samsung to develop this shortcut for us :)

Best regards,
Andreas