Original topic:

Shipment delays!!

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 12:44 PM)
RohitBhatia
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I do not need an apology for delay everyday! I need the device i Pre-Ordered!
I have been waiting for really long now. The status stores shows preparing order.
Many of them received it earlier than the shipment date.
And it is also available in stores and even in small local stores now.
What's happening Samsung? 
Apology for delay won't be accepted.
5 Comments
mahmoud1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same here I will cancel my order Co the device available everywhere now with sheaper price
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Just cancel ur order and get one from the local if u like
0 Likes
Galaxy S

I need first to get my pre ordered ss22 ultra first to get this update , i have ordered a custom color at 10/February and samsung up to this day 10/march doesn't know where is the device and when it will be delivered 

The fun story they are refusing to cancel my order even though they can't provide me with any useful update and yes a lot of other people have been receiving their custom color s22 ultra 

0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I talked to dubai chat first, and they told me they dont know and refused to give me exact date or order even at once told me will be delivered today from warehouse but when i called person told me at 15th of may may be before depend since i have exclusive color pre order
Galaxy S

, i have ordered a custom color at 10/February and samsung up to this day 10/march doesn't know where is the device and when it will be delivered 

The fun story they are refusing to cancel my order despite they know nothing about it