Original topic:

Serious Quality issues on new products.

(Topic created on: 07-14-2021 06:12 AM)
Anju101
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have been a fan of samsung products over apple for a long time. But samsung has successfully made me hate their own products by their very low product quality. 
 I bought a galaxy s10 on Aug 2019 Brand new and used it for about an year (actually few days before 1 year completion). My phone was in perfect physical condition no scratches , no dents , no drops nothing. I used my phone a single day to take an underwater selfie. It was just below the surface of water so only a few centimeters deep and it was in the water for about only 1-2 minutes. As Samsung clearly states that the IP68 rating ensures 30 m for quite sometime i didnt think that it would become an issue. But for this 2 minutes water has completely gone inside the device and it damaged my device display which costs a fortune to replace. The funny thing is there was an iphone 11 which was used under water and it was used for over 15 minutes to take photos but it was juat fine. I can only "thank" samsung for their "IP68". 
 And recently I bought a Galaxy tab S7 and it has only been a month when I felt that there were some WIFI issues. It was not a problem with my WiFi as I had several connection and issue was there with every single one of them. I had to perform a network reset after days of crappy WIFI usage. And another irritating feature is the Reboot up time after it turns off from battery death. It takes about 3-5 minutes to start charging and unable to start until then. And the quality of the button in S- Pen is really low as it is malfunctioning after 3 months of use. 
 So as you can see although the features are great the products are NOT DURABLE at all. As a former fan I really liked SAMSUNG but now wish I had spent my money on apple products which are far more durable.
16 Comments
Anju101
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah but its the same if the 4n accidentally fall into water. It was only for a min or 2. Its a problem with manufacturing quality not happening to everyone. But a samsung must keep the quality consistent for evey device. At least flagships.
Thanubro
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah i know its samsungs fault even new s21 ultra support 1.5m depth but compared to iphone 12 its support 6m depth so samsung have some issue with protection of the phone🤔
Anju101
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I m never trusting them again😐
Thanubro
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If you not happy samsung switch to apple
Because their ecosystem is soo good
(Ipad+macbook+iphone)perfect 👍
Apple ecosytem will be really help you if you are a busy person 🙂
Do some internet research you can find some info about their ecosystem 👍
Anju101
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah I agree but there are some unique android features. That's the main reason keeping me away from apple.
chathura17
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Yes now samsung is funny. I brought a A72 and it accidentally fell down from my second floor. And the phone was in pieces. But my brother bought a A21s and it also fell accidentally by my brother from the fourth floor but it's only few scratchs.
0 Likes
Nadar15
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have been noticing a yellow tint on my S10+ display even even eye comfort shield is Turned off, currently using oled saver app to bring my screen colours
back to normal (vibrant)however this drains my battery quick whereas the black colours of my screen aren't true black either but with a slight yellowish tint, due to this issue my always on display wont work well too, it flickers and just goes pure black once turner on. please do guide me with this situation...
0 Likes