Original topic:

Seeking help for purchasing S20 Fe 5g

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 12:43 AM)
gadget_geek
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello,
Presently I am using an s series for a long time and I want to upgrade. I hear a lot of good things about S20 f3 5g but also I have learned it has some serious heating issues. Is this true? Can someone who knows about this tell if it's true so that I can opt for some better option like an I phone in stead.

Any help is appreciated. 

26 Comments
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Yes it's true ... S20FE both versions 4g & 5g have the heating issues and those are severe heating issues. The overall package of the phone is good but heating issue and optimization is totally unacceptable at that price point.

At the same price you can opt for S20+ , Iphone , or else increase a little bit of your budget & get the S21 series ....
Kralj
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

I confirm the phone overheats and the battery is extrem drain.

gadget_geek
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ok thanks. Well can you tell me about S10 lite? It seems to be a nice phone going by the features. Should I go for it?
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
S10 lite is a good one ! You can go for it but I would suggest wait for S21FE which will be launching very soon.... So you can get that ..
gadget_geek
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
S10 lite is a good option, the only downside is it lacks dual speaker and IPS rating so I am still confused.....
0 Likes
Iftekhar95
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
And also 5g
gadget_geek
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
S21FE is rumoured to have exynos and I don't want to go with that processor
0 Likes
S20FE5G865
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No heating issue in 20fe 5g
gadget_geek
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I use my phone way too much. I multitask a lot. I don't play games but I am a heavy user and hence I am worried about all this heating issues I hear about this phone
0 Likes