Original topic:

Security update

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 09:30 AM)
DrAslam
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

I hope they might release the security updates atleast for the month of December on S21ultra.

5 Comments
Zain2000
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
🎊Congratulations!🎊
DrAslam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It was a sarcastic comment, where my s21ultra is still sitting on October 2022 incase of security updates where its already been December. And I don't know if they are planning for December or not
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
S22 got one ui 5.0 update with October patch but within same month they received November security update too. I was thought of same case with S21Ultra too but sadly it wasn't.
DrAslam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its security update which is much important than ui's if you would have known about it
0 Likes
DrAslam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Members app is for reaching out to the samsung and the members as well to put up our insights and concerns.
Its not that nobody has received the security updates right.
Iam concerned that they haven't released the security update for my Device for the previous month and i still don't know if they are gonna release it this month
So i decided to make a sarcastic post here. Where there are devices which have received the security updates for the month of November, where even my watch 4 is currently on November security update. Mobile devices are open to latest threats everyday, which makes it important to get security updates atleast every month. If thats not whats happening then it means you are open to newer threats.