Original topic:

Security Update for S10 lite

(Topic created on: 05-19-2020 01:28 PM)
Mahi79
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung, 
It's been 3 months since we purchased s10 lite and still running on March month update. Haven't expected this sort of horrible customer support from you. Hoping for you to soon release update by fixing all reported issues by users. Issues in my case are
1- Fingerprint sensor is very slow and inaccurate,  it used to work good before that OTA update u have released. 
2- Macro Camera performance is terrible .we can't afford this quality by spending 40k bucks on this device.
3- I really wonder how u ppl are advertising it as pro grade camera without proper pro mode. Please release pro mode.
4- Super steady mode video clarity is terrible with clearly visible grains in video even during day time , again big letdown , as I have purchased this phone mainly for camera.  
5 - Gaming booster after update is making phone overheat and games are laggy and choppy. It's working like charm before update.

10 Comments
Galaxy S
Samsung does not reply. We have wasted our money, now wasting our time asking Samsung.
0 Likes
Fitz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i agree with you.
0 Likes
bsj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
omg u got March month update 🤭still I didn't get any update for that
0 Likes
Mahi79
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I mean OTA update with February month security patch after purchasing device
0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Galaxy S
This is a golden reply before and after lockdown. So, it is meaningless to ask anything to Samsung. Use it until you wanna buy next device of any brand except Samsung.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apolozise for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1) The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles, small or thin fingers.

2) To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Mahi79
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Stop giving chatbot kinda answers and start resolving user's issues. Don't lose trust that we have on Samsung Brand.
I'm 26yrs old and the reason u gave for Fingerprint not working doesn't address my issue.
And u forgot to address camera issues, the only reason which we bought this phone.
U guys started defaming yourselves with this kinda customer support.
0 Likes
Hedge73
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

My fingerprint sensor hasn't worked since the update. Only 2 months old and rarely worked before. Will you be sorting this issue? 

0 Likes