Original topic:

Scrolling Lag On S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11-24-2022 07:37 AM)
Usama Al Halabi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

This is the worst flagship mobile experience
Unfortunately, the mobile phone frustrated me. I bought it 2 weeks ago for $1200
It Lag when scrolling on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, and I can shoot a vid showing you the status from another device
This is not acceptable in this price category
I will not buy from Samsung again

9 Comments
SHINAN-EpFBz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
please check mobile data or WiFi speed.. Facebook Twitter and Instagram fully depends internet speed except WhatsApp. WhatsApp you can scroll to previous history as much you can because of the Data stored in your own device.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

My internet is very fast, which is not the reason When scrolling Whatsapp stutters when there are too many stickers or images And when scrolling through Twitter, the lag becomes even more so And facebook when the next video transition happens it gets delayed And on Instagram, while I'm putting a sticker on my story, he stutters a lot

0 Likes
SHINAN-EpFBz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
please check in setting - Display motion and smoothness ,
and screen resolution

2- settings - battery - more battery settings - turn on enhanced processing
0 Likes
Zain2000
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Please try the following:

• Try clearing cache of the mentioned apps.
• Try increasing virtual ran by going to settings> Device Care> Memory> Virtual RAM. This will require a restart.

• If the above mentioned have failed, then the unfortunate option is to reset.

• If all the options are exhausted, then please visit your closet samsung Centre or electronic store to fix the issue.

If this thread helped you then please up-vote this thread.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

I tried and the problems are still there
Why do I have to do a factory reset when the device is new? I only downloaded Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram
Anyway, I'm going to do a factory reset, but it's not what I expected from a flagship phone
thank you

Zain2000
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Okay, one last thing I would recommend is sending a error report to samsung, they would definitely provide a suitable response.

Otherwise, taking your device to a samsung centre is the only recommendation I can provide according to the best of my abilities.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

I bought my phone from the United Arab Emirates
I am now in Syria - Damascus
There is no Samsung authorized center
How can I send a report to Samsung about the problem ?

SHINAN-EpFBz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
go to Samsung members app - support Screenshot_20221124_204525_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Zain2000
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Oh, that's unfortunate. Do you plan to come to the UAE? If not, then are there any electronic store in Syria that are willing to fix the issue. Unfortunately, samsung doesn't provide international warranty. So most likely you would have to pay to get your phone repair. However, if you planned to come to the UAE, you can get it repaired subject to condition that it is under warranty. I know this isn't helpful, and frustrating. However, I'm unable to provide further assistance under limited information. I apologise for the inconvenience.
0 Likes