Original topic:

Screen wakes up for the first 2-3 minutes of fast charging

(Topic created on: 02-09-2017 12:53 PM)
Raj2015789
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I recently bought a galaxy S7 Edge. Whenever I plug in the charger the screen blinks-wakes up and then goes to sleep & wakes up again...- this happens for 2-3 minutes. It then goes to sleep automatically. There's no issue with charging. I also tried out some options and discovered that this doesn't happen if fast charging is disabled. I also tried changing the usb cable but had the same issue. Have dowloaded the smart tutor and it detected no issue with hardware. I would like to know if anyone else is facing the same issue. I guess this is a software issue
0 Likes
1 Comment
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. Also, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes