Original topic:

Screen protector of s10 lite

(Topic created on: 12-14-2021 03:47 PM)
anurag22
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys.. please help me to find the perfect screen protector for my s10 lite.. I'm tired😭 of searching it in local market where i got such heavy screenguards where ther touch screen and screen fingerprints wasn't working properly 😒  result i had to remove it within 1 hour 😑 now i don't know where to get it!
Ps* I'm missing that pre-installed screen guard that comes with the set🥲
11 Comments
Ronit09
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Use glazedinc, I am using it for s10 plus since 2019. It is reliable
0 Likes
Rahinhq
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro u people facing battery draining issues too?
0 Likes
Ronit09
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No not all
0 Likes
anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Will i have to apply it by myself at home?
0 Likes
Ronit09
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes you can
0 Likes
Randy_Lahey
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Yes, the local shop screen protectors are the worst it breaks easily, and touch problem occurs. I bought a film screen protector as I'm fed up with the tempered glass always breaking in a month, try from Gadgetshieldz which provides a high-quality screen protector and it protects my phone's display from scratches and cracks.

anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Exactly! I'll order gadgetsheild now tho it's bit costly but worth it, but i am confused how to apply it by myself at home😶
Randy_Lahey
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Yes, it is easy to apply at home I'll share with you a YouTube link, where I watched this and applied it perfectly using the kit they provided on the website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZZmTANEcJU

anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thanx btw Is in display fingerprint working fine with gadgetshieldz protector? Coz i already ordered now Waiting to receive the product.