Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen faulty after phone update

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 09:15 PM)
kovilanmoodley
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guy's, anybody who can advise me, during the weekend my phone asked for a update, which I did, after that my phone screen is gone faulty, it goes blank, and I have to keep rebooting my phone, any advice as to how I should move forward, S20 ultra , 
14 Comments
Bamster
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have also noticed strange things on my note 20 after update. Like the always on display clock disappears sometimes and only the finger print scanner is visible. Then when I tap it appears or I must unlock my phone. I even have it set to be on during a certain time
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Has samsung given you a call back ?
0 Likes
Bamster
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Nope. I am seriously considering moving to iPhone in May.
Galaxy S
Samsung needs to come to the party on this, and fix their issues,
Galaxy S
I would think somebody from Samsung monitors these chats, but clearly, we all paying a high price on these contract phone's, and nobody from Samsung has responded yet,
0 Likes
Galaxy S
And to be honest, my phone is 3 years old, I have never had a problem with Samsung before, this is the first time I'm having issue's, especially after the phone requested for the update, another thing that I've noticed today, the phone screen is just getting really hot for no reason, yet my phone is locked an in my pocket, or even if it lays on the counter top
0 Likes
Bangy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Android 13 right?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
Bangy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
So the screen goes just black often?
Does that usually occur when you're using the phone or idle?
0 Likes