Original topic:

Screen discoloration S9+

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 09:29 PM)
Aayu94
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Major display issues have started coming in my S9+ after a latest software update. IDK if this is a bug or intentional strategy by Samsung. Please check why this is happening green & black lines appear temporarily on the screen & all colors go off. Service center is asking 15k to replace the screen. @samsung
12 Comments
Gautamv
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
started facing this problem from today morning, due to this I was unable to do my work, as some of the application needs to be verified from my mobile verification codes for the tools to work on. I was frustrated and don't no what to do after 10 hours the screen was a bit normal now, but the issue is intermittent. I am sure that this is the end for the samaung devices, Im going to use in future. I'm moving to other brands like Apple/LG/Nokia.
0 Likes
Aayu94
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi Gautam download PWMfree app from Google. it's not available at play store. it's an apk it will manage your device's brightness for you. you can watch screen burnin & resolution videos on youtube. my phone is manageable after i downloaded the apk. but yeah man samsung days are gone. apple faced such issues in iphone 12 & immediately announced that they will repair your phone for free. But samsung people are bastards with low level of customer service.
Gautamv
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ok Thanks will do it.