Original topic:

Screen Brightness Annoying in OneUI

(Topic created on: 02-05-2019 03:12 PM)
dp075
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I turned on both Intelligent Scan and fingerprint unlock. When i unlock phone with fingerprint brightness is sometimes goes higher because of intelligent scan is on.

When i unlock with intelligent scan, phone unlock is faster but screen brightness is keep going higher even phone is unlocked because brighten screen feature. And there is no option to turn off brighten screen in intelligent scan unlock.

Fix this brightness issue.
5 Comments
Shihaaab
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Maybe it's a glitch do report it to Samsung
0 Likes
navneet0693
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I have experienced the same. This has always been an issue from S8 itself
0 Likes
Arjunmentic
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I thing in fuch. Samsung may dic brightness for battery performance
0 Likes
mdtahir
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Because of it improve not finished
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to offer some troubleshooting the steps to overcome the issue:
1) Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Tap on three dots >> Reset App Preference.
2) Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.
3)Run the device in the safe mode.
If issue still persists, Kindly provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback via Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app> BETA feedback>Sendfeedback>Error report>Collect log files>attach.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes