Original topic:

Samung Galaxy S9plus volume issue

(Topic created on: 10-22-2018 01:19 PM)
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Its been a month since I'm facing this weird issue with my Samsung galaxy s9 plus stereo speakers.

Sometimes when i play music or anything on my phone...the volume of it gets really low and when i try to increase the volume...it shows that it is already maxed out.
This is a software issue because when i restart my phone the issue goes away...i don't really know what triggers this kind of glitch but it is really annoying.
If someone has a solution to this issue then please let me know.

Thank you
Akshit kamra

0 Likes
10 Comments
pankajur
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
https://youtu.be/C_Z_CwriIuc
0 Likes
RochakVerma
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
try reset
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
already done it
0 Likes
Ishu1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try to boot in safe mode
To do this press and hold power button then press and hold the power off option then press the safe mode then check speakers are working or not.
if issue persists then
Try to reset the settings
To do this goto settings then general management then reset and then reset settings.
Then also issues there goto a samsung service centre
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Do you use another app while using music like PU:BG and does the song start playing through the ear piece?
0 Likes
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I use only Samsung music app and this glitch occurs over all of the apps...but when i restart my phone...the glitch goes away
0 Likes
GeekyNick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Strange issue! I suggest you to take your phone to the service center if resetting your phone didn't work
0 Likes
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
to be very clear...whenever i restart my phone...the issue goes away and it happens very rarely but still it is annoying
0 Likes
Simbalionet
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i suggest you to enter in to engineering mode and adjust the audio output
0 Likes