Original topic:

Samsung why am i not getting Volte

(Topic created on: 03-17-2017 10:42 PM)
Soumyadipta
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Why am i not getting Volte when my phone supports that? Why is it always LTE. what is the reason? I have got a JIO sim but cannot use it to call because I am not getting VOLTE signal. Please answer.
0 Likes
8 Comments
jc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
install jio4gvoice app
enable it and then after you will be able to call
Soumyadipta
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I am doing it. but call quality is very bad. Also, the app is draining battery
0 Likes
jc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
everyone facing same problem with this app but this is only app which using we are able to call
0 Likes
Soumyadipta
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
so nobody getting Volte signal?
0 Likes
jc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
jio ke call net through lagte hai isliye jio4g install karna necessary hai,agar call karna hai to
0 Likes
Galaxy S
sometimes volte won't be display. because of network issue. i too facing this issue, sometimes restart will fix this issue.
thanx
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Downgrade/Upgrade Android in any Samsung Device by using this tutorial - https://youtu.be/ds9BdqYDK_U
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your.
Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:-
1) Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
2) Search for the Network Manually as follows:
Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.
3) You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots.
4) Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.
If still issue persists then we would suggest you to once contact with your service provider.
0 Likes