Original topic:

Samsung the Cheat

(Topic created on: 08-30-2017 07:15 PM)
Kishor0107
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung cheating Indian users by not providing BIXBY voice.
Will apple get benifited by their arrogance?
0 Likes
9 Comments
pradeepvoolla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung did Indian users fools for 2 reasons.
1. Bixby delay.
2. Decrease in mobile price in less than 4 months.. for the same price now we are getting 128gb storage and 6gb ram.
i will not prebook samsung products
0 Likes
maher
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
apple also cut their price see the price of iphone 7
0 Likes
maher
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i use s8
0 Likes
maher
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
why you buy Samsung if you have to blame . Bixby release till sept 17 wait if you have patience . Also bixby is far better then siri .
0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i prebooked for 65k 64gb and now for 64k we r getting 128gb will it hurt r not.. it is less than 3 months
0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
which phone do u use ?
0 Likes
narresh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
if you wait for another 6 months you may get additional 10k discount. before decreasing prices only i bought s8+ 128gb. for 65k which is from dealer and dis price is shop keapers price. company will provide more insentives those who cathes goats like to sell der bloody phones. indirectly we r loosing 10k now by buying phones without review
0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes...
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that Bixby voice is on hold due to some technical reasons. When it will be available for Indian users you will be notified with various mode of communication for further information you can check Samsung news room. We would request you that kindly wait for the further information Bixby for voice.
0 Likes