Original topic:

Samsung s9 plus green screen issue

(Topic created on: 09-16-2020 04:43 AM)
Pparkar
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I had followed all steps provided by Samsung on my s9 plus (including the safe mode method), but nothing worked. Due to the current Lockdown, I didn't even feel comfortable to approach the service centre. I was eagerly waiting for Samsung's new update (2.1) to be released & hoped that this update will fix the screen discoloration. However, today when i finally updated the software to UI Version 2.1 (Android security patch level 01 June 2020), the green screen issue still persists on my s9 plus. I am quite annoyed with Samsung not being able to provide a solution to their so called premium model phone.

As of now, the display is worse than a 70000 rs phone available in the market. Didn't expect this from Samsung. I hope Samsung is listening to all the users who have invested considerable amount to buy this phone. Please........ we need an immediate solution to solve the display issue.  

26 Comments
Galaxy S
try to contact service centre.
and this is refresh rate problem I think its solve in next update. because September update is solve our August or last 2 months problem.
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i faced last week same issue. Even in 2.5UI update also issue was there.. but it gone suddenly itself and I went to service center and flashed mobile. Issue is solved.
deelirious
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

i don't understand the order of events. You say "it gone suddenly itself." Was that sometime after the 2.5UI update but before you flashed it? If so, then why go and get it flashed?

Or did you simply mean to say flashing the device with the latest firmware made it suddenly go away?

0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
service center will surely tell you to change screen. They will say that issue is from hardware. Butvtrust me its software issue, ask the. to just flash the updated firmware.
Pparkar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
yes thanks for the help
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
It happened with S9 too temporary solution is to visit service center for reflashing software and don't believe if they asks you to replace display.. And with next update green tint may start again..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
facing the same problem in my note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes