Original topic:

Samsung s8 grey tint

(Topic created on: 08-04-2019 07:56 PM)
3keshkurian
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi since yesterday i have been observing a grey tint in my menu and keyboard as u will observe in the attachments.what should i do to get it back to normal? i have an S8.

0 Likes
12 Comments
HBK515
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
try trun off power saving mode and night mode
0 Likes
3keshkurian
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
my power savin mode was alwyz on and so was ni8 mode coz i like d dark theme.but this started hpng jst yest.dnt knw y
0 Likes
joydebrana635
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
is the QR Scanner in quick bar is default!?
0 Likes
HBK515
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
latest Update you get qr scanner
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro, check for the default theme, as it appears slight grey with the default theme and night mode on. If you want everything completely black,then go for the high contrast black theme, because I am using S10+ and it's like this from the day 1 with night mode on and theme is the default one..see 👇

Note: With high Contrast black theme, you won't be able to use the night mode.
0 Likes
3keshkurian
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thnk u but ne idea y its bcme greyish since yest.it was fine bfr.hv put d high contrast theme still its lukin a but odd
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah, it's not that great looking theme, that's why I am using the default theme with the night mode on and it's not possible to get complete black on pie..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
man this is android 9 u can not get it back when u update it but if u do your smartphone will become too slow
0 Likes
3keshkurian
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
c dis screenshot.if u zoom on my leg u can c pixels distorting.the same wont b on ur phone if i send it to u
0 Likes