Original topic:

Samsung s8 Screen problem

(Topic created on: 06-27-2022 08:56 PM)
Hasan12133
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I faced samsung s8 mobile Green Screen Problem since last one year! That is why i'm using OLED SAVER App! Though first few months My mobile working Low and High brightness but since last two month Low brightness does not work as well as when i use map apps, that is time 'Oled Saver' does not work! All screen is being GREEN! 

How i solve this problem?
Please suggest me solution?
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Uninstall the app 'oled saver'
0 Likes
Galaxy S
And restart your phone
0 Likes
Hasan12133
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Without 'oled saver' app, i cannot use my mobile phon low brightness 😥
0 Likes
Hasan12133
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I already tried and also restore my mobile phone, but does not work 😥
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ok
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi there! The only long lasting solution to this is to replace the display. I am not saying "permanent solution" because it could happen to the new display too. Take your device to a service center, they will help you out! Cheers :)
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes