Original topic:

Samsung s7 edge

(Topic created on: 08-17-2018 03:40 PM)
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Why is the samsung galaxy s7 edge lag when boot up is made.
sometimes I notice while trying to do things very fast the keyboard lags

signature

Super clean cars available!!!
Toks 05 sonata for 1.40m

Reg 05 corolla for 1.50m

Reg 06 corolla sport for 1.5m

Toks 09 corolla sport for 2.9m

Reg 06 matrix for 1.4m

Toks 07 camry for 2.2m

Toks 08 camry for 2.4m

Reg 08 camry for 1.7m

Reg 09 Accord for 1.5m

+2347065999754 in Lagos Nigeria
0 Likes
12 Comments
M00n00
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
this is an engineer work boy !!!
0 Likes
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hello dude,this is no hardware read properly I said bootup animations is slow after the oreo update and also I notice when it boots up the phone locks automatically instead of taking you to the password page rather it goes black until u hit the home screen it comes up even after the password it still lags setting up your home page widget
0 Likes
Slayer1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No one's facing the issue you've mentioned here. Try visiting samsung care and stop bitching kid.
0 Likes
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
hey daft u arent reading either it is not a problem go watch some YouTube videos ***bitchh** version 8 on samsung lags on boot load than previous marshmallows
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
you dont come thinking u gonna slay mofo ama **bitchh*** you outta this forum if you don't have no respect for a gentle man
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Are you ready to be sensible Human and read meaning to this and Stop weeping like a lunatic and make a sensible post like a Man.
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Did you see it boldly a FORUM BOOMBACLATTTT525c1e3e-2847-4ffe-b333-eee7bd5d9998.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Its normal for a phone to lag when booted on its just the hardwares need few seconds to work properly
0 Likes
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
thanks mate but it was faster on Marshmallows I am not saying oreo is that bad but a but slower,thanks for the kind response
0 Likes