Original topic:

Samsung s7 edge up date enhanced featurs

(Topic created on: 01-04-2018 07:35 PM)
chidamb
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
today my samsung edge s7 got up date around 300 mb . in this regard let me know the enhanced features in this up date pl.
0 Likes
6 Comments
JeevaBharathi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
any new u noticed
0 Likes
sharmastar
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
new koun koun se fature mile aap ko
0 Likes
AAttri
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I update my S7 edge with security patch software of December after that the original screen of S7 edge is missing Total phone is looking like off coloured please take immediately action on that and fix this totally phone gallery and videos are off coloured dear Samsung please fix this immediately I am attaching some screenshot of my handset5347cb88-ccdf-4d7f-b8cd-40ed9a8133dc.jpg
50892ad7-ef48-4306-b0e2-48802ce50805.jpg
ee5cd55e-834c-4132-bcd8-8dc9c742d2d9.jpg
0 Likes
chidamb
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
nothing new features observed
0 Likes
JeevaBharathi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
see benchmark and update screenshot here to see any degraded in performance
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for showing interest in Samsung device for update information. We would like to inform you that any software update from Samsung provides improvement either in Device Stability/Performance, bug fixes or new/enhanced features. Particularly in device update, there have been stability & performance improvements in Multimedia, Connectivity Features.

Keep your mobile up-to-date, safely and quickly upgrade to the latest software available for your phone, and enjoy enhancements like new features, extra speed, improved functionality, OS upgrade and fixed for any bug. Release the up-to-date software version continuously for:
● Improvements of performance and stability.
● Resolve the potential problems by fixing bugs and errors.
● OS upgrade and new features experience.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.