Original topic:

Samsung s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 12-07-2021 04:22 PM)
Solomonkris
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Battery **bleep** after android 12. Even after the patch update. The whole experience **bleep**. 
Anyone else facing the same?
7 Comments
MAHESH1992c
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
All the three devices in s21 series are facing the same problems and no one from samsung will respond and rectify them they will further spoil the so call flagship killer
MANISH0553
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
grandpa97
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
try factory reset once
Solomonkris
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I did
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Take all ur data backuped and factory reset the phone bro ..
It may help to some extent
Solomonkris
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I did reset my phone. Absolutely no change.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes