Original topic:

Samsung s21 ultra 512 gb mobile battery issue

(Topic created on: 03-21-2021 02:54 PM)
Samsung_9Q7Klx9
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I am writing to inform you about the faulty mobile phone that I have purchased in your store I am a regular customer of your company. On the 4th of March, I bought a brand new Samsung s21 ultra 512 gb mobile. However, upon one week of using it, problems started to appear. Also, the back is getting hot which makes it difficult for me use it. I was very surprised to discover such problems in quite an expensive model. shown to your samsung authorised service center in kuwait (Al Nahar Plus - Samsung Authorized Service Center fahaheel ). But I was disappointed in the service they just formated the phone and returned it back saying, The issue will be solved in next software update. I really need the help in solving this issue. I will be waiting for your reply on this matters.

thanks mubeen vasta

2 Comments
Anasabd90
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hey, so i had the s21u 512 and sold it.
if you can be nore specific regarding to when the phone tends to heat up?
while runnig certain apps maybe? gaming? camera?
you need to specify,the phone doesn't heat up by normal usage nor by itself.
never seek alnahar consultant, they barley have a clue about Samsung devices, i bet they even use one.
anyways you can always check what is running in the background and maybe causing the phone to heat, make sure to put unused apps to deep sleep so they do not run and consume your battery.
let me know if you need any help.
0 Likes
Anasabd90
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
before you start giving ppl the wrong info go and see what other ppl using SD are experiencing.
she said heat, SD is the worst for heating this year.
she bought the device and she is wondering what she can do, if you have no beneficial advice then better stay away.
most users across the middle east have no idea about exynos and SD thing and they like the phones just fine.
0 Likes