Original topic:

Samsung s21+ heating issues

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 04:16 PM)
urdadsofat
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, I recently got a Samsung s21+ and by recent I mean 10 days and the device is overheating a lot, I have made sure to keep it updated, the storage in less in use, the ram usage in less, I don't even play any high end games or anything but it's overheating only by using social media, I ve formatted it twice since I got it and done pretty much all.
What more do I do?
6 Comments
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ask for refund, that's what manufacturer should do when they launch such phones, I'm surprised under flagship product that too with Samsung this is happening for multiple s21 still company is letting customer suffer? CEO should answer for this malpractice adopted at such a large scale
0 Likes
Harshitkabir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes exactly
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have s21+ since the launch, I havent seen any overheating issue as of yet... I have been using and even playing AAA titles in normal room temperature with fan on.
I live in delhi....
Maybe wherever you are usimg the phone the ambient temperature is already very high
0 Likes
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

https://twitter.com/i/status/1379066133873975299

I am also getting a similar issue. 
Kindly check my tweet and also retweet the same. 

Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Already reported last week. And No one came back after that. 

0 Likes