Original topic:

Samsung s21 Fe

(Topic created on: 03-05-2023 07:04 AM)
sukhmeet singh
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Battery backup is trash draining really fast 10 % within one hour of moderate use. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible . i bought new and i am thinking of getting rid of it only because of battery issue.
0 Likes
5 Comments
CountRavioli
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Go to settings->battery and device care->battery->view details and check if there are some misbehaving apps draining your battery. If that's not the case get it checked at a service center because this shouldn't be happening. I am an S21FE user too and I am actually getting good battery life. 5+ hours screen on time with 32+ hours of standby from 100%-20% battery.
0 Likes
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup, agreed.
0 Likes
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
My s21fe last 15% = 1hr or sometimes 45 50 minutes
10% = min 30 easily
The possible reason of your battery drain is
No continuous use. 15 20 minutes se chlaya nahi hoga, aur jab chlaya to battery drain hota hi hai ekdam se. Agar 15% ke baad continuously chla rhe ho to ekdam se drain nahi hoti battery.
Aur agar fir bhi ho rhi hai to tweak your settings, or
try some routines, or
Reset only settings, or
Wipe cache partition, or
Battery calibration, or
Wait for update (one update solves battery issue and next patch reverse it, and the infinite circle)
If budget isn't a issue buy some new, but buying new just because battery isn't performing that good in Samsung isn't a good choice, imo😆
0 Likes
bikano
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dude same happening in my s20 fe btw how to calibrate battery??
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes