Original topic:

Samsung s20 plus is no upgrade from S10 plus. Lesser stuff same packaging.

(Topic created on: 11-07-2020 12:39 PM)
EngHub
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I wish I had more things to write on positive side except from just one camera quality and that's atleast you expect when you buy next flagship phone.

Display is same as S10 plus even pixels are less you can't make difference when you playing same video at same time.

They removed bixby key from s20 plus, headphone jack, front dual camera etc. Even you don't get USB converter as like earlier flagship phone to transfer data from old phone to new phone. 

It was not upgrade at all they should have called flagship downgrade phone.

0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy S
How are there less pixels, both are quad hd+ devices (2k or 1440p).
0 Likes
MadAsh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah, both are 2k displays
0 Likes
GSMGSM
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
he meant ppi
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
s20 plus Camara is far superior then s10 plus I don't no what you are saying
FearLesS007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
sirf headphone jack ka kami hai s20+ mei baki sab perfect hai
0 Likes
MadAsh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You even forgot 120hz refresh rate which is there in S20 Plus compare to s10 plus, and TOf camera if u were an developer it's makes an lot of difference am using both s10plus and s20+, I feel S20 Plus is better than s10 +. And who cares about 2 front facing where one actual is depth camera and coming to bixby button it's positive and negative some unnecessary touches to the button like power button. But positive side is u can remap the button to which ever app u prefer it depends how we use the button. What's the usage with USB converter if u have old galaxy with u so u will have and there zero issues with missing USB converter, Samsung transfer app is there which transfer ur data from old phone to new phone via WiFi.
Galaxy S
The OP is right. I still have my s10 plus and it has more features than S20 series. Also they removed the heart rate and SPO2 sensor a big benefit in pandemic times. 120hz is only good for gaming and is barely noticeable on small screens
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
heart rate sensor barley any one use . max 5% ppl use it .. so samsung removed it .... and one more thing 120hz is not only for gaming it is helpful in every one way .. smoothness browsing almost every thng. I would agreed if u would have said upgrade from s20 plus to s20 ultra is of no use ....
0 Likes