Original topic:

Samsung s20 fe heating issue

(Topic created on: 02-26-2021 02:40 PM)
Mysticar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I purchased this phone yesterday but after 2-3 hours of use the temperature of the phone spiked very high I don't know what to do i hope fellow users can help me to sort this out.
Thanks.
7 Comments
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
remove back cover! or stop using unwanted apk. go to device care than battery section and click on background uses limit than turn on put unused aaps to sleep and come back and click more battery settings and turn on adaptive battery.
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
990 not optimised well on FE
0 Likes
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Give it some more days as algorithm is still in early phase and trying to learn your usage patterns and if still it overheats in less intensive tasks you should go to authorize Samsung service as you said it's still two day phone and you haven't installed too much third party apps that may be causing problems. For your part you can hard reset your device in settings. Hope it helps 😊
0 Likes
tarunkukreja
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Welcome to the 'overheating' club!
@BearXXV is absolutely right but it won't bring down the temperature level significantly. Learn to live with it like we all have... 🤗
0 Likes
saumil1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
This problem is facing by all s20 fe users so there is nothing new . You have 2 options either you sell the phone and switch to other company or learn to live with this issue.... I had the same issue with my s20 fe since I purchased it on the 1st day of it's launch
0 Likes
AjuGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I've the same issue. There is no fox for the heating and battery drain issue... it's all because of Exynos 990. Snapdragon users are not facing this issue.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes