Original topic:

Samsung s20 fe 5g camera issue

(Topic created on: 11-25-2021 11:51 AM)
Gowrishvenkatachalam
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Guys when I take direct sunlight photos  or i try to take a photo where there is a source of light like LED lights I get to see a blue spot In the photo. Do every one have this issue or I am the only one. S20 fe users please reply. 

16 Comments
Galaxy S
Night shots1637760312338_1637760312334_0.jpg1637760286509_1637760286501_0.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Your dots are not consistent at a particular point of the display, that's definitely light glare and if I am not wrong it might be happening with few pics and not each and every one of them
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I don't have any display issues I am sure of it. Lens glare is too much in my phone as such I couldn't take any photos with bright backgrounds VideoCapture_20211124-223413_11482_1637773473.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I didn't mean that you have a display issue, what I meant was the dots are at different points on your display with different pics.Its a glare issue and maybe there's something wrong with your camera settings
0 Likes
HarishNayaka
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It's a Glare, it's common
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera lens with a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

David captain
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Samsung Customer Support didn't help any. We are all have same issues, and we knew basically we need to clean lens.  Please review again.  Thanks 

0 Likes