Original topic:

Samsung s20 fe 5G

(Topic created on: 12-16-2022 10:20 AM)
Mnavneet
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
When checking 5G support from jio.com then software is getting updated 5G support is not telling s20fe 5G and in jio app last use phone shows A22 model kya locha hai bhai 
When sold 5G phone then why don't you give update soon and when sim s20fe is in 5G of jio then why is model A22 being shown in jio aap, I was in a hurry to give android 13 update, it should have given stable update only 

14 Comments
Anfalanu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
R u selected this network?Screenshot_20221216_101605_Call settings.png
0 Likes
Mohqn
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
In Jio app model shows as A22 , it was supposed to show S20 FE.. the models and specifications are furnished by Samsung to network operators?
Mnavneet
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
Mohqn
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I think it's not fair on the part of samsung.. legally also it's wrong.. when they sell it as 5G it must be capable of 5G on the day of selling itself, no question of update in future. On the day of purchase we bought it assuming as 5G.. that too it may be ok if they seek time to update software for non standalone 5G like Airtel, but standalone 5G is universal.. model must be capable of supporting all 5G or else they should have put it on the box saying it supports only 5G in USA, UK etc and doesn't support Indian 5G bands unless they roll out updates..
SamGalaxyfan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same problem with my S20fe 5g
0 Likes
SamGalaxyfan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Is it Jio's problem or Samsung 's?
0 Likes
Nil_10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung's, not updated 5g support software
0 Likes
asiiif_saiyad
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am facing same issue
0 Likes
MatriX2020
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro this problem is from jio I am using S22+ but in my jio it shows galaxy watch 5 🤦‍♂️