Original topic:

Samsung s20 fe(4g)

(Topic created on: 08-22-2021 02:23 PM)
sudip8637
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
😂😂😂 look the performance differance between samsung flagship exynos 990 and sd midrange prosscer 765g..in just 15min test..why samsung do this why???exynos(990) max performance is sd midrange prosscer(765g) min..in 40k samsung phones we all only get a good camara and display or nothing..one plus nord 1year old phone..a sd midrange prosscer beat your flagship prosscer..plzz do something plzzz do..truth in your hand..see this..
Thankx samsung..tomorrow i sell my samsung s20 fe..and never come back samaung in future..

16 Comments
Galaxy S
I am using nord,I can assure it is a strong device benchmark is just a number.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
In fact Exynos 9810, 9820, 9825, 990, 2100 are all flagship processors, they are somewhat equivalent to flagships like SD 845, 855, 855+, 860, 865, 875.
SD 7xx series are all Mid range processors and they don't stand a chance against SD 8xx series.

The above mentioned exynos will easily beat up any SD 7xx cpu in real life test. But there is a catch here, exynos 990 is a big failure of its own.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
778g is a flagship midrange ,it has destroyed the monopoly of 800 series for good.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I missed out 778G, only started noticing it after you made me aware of it.

Glad to see it catching up with SD 855/855+/860. I guess the pricing is also cheaper.

And not alot of devices are released with it yet, about 4 or 5 only I suppose.

And of course, I can always agree with the fact, mid ranges will always catch up with flagship after sometime. That's the reason i didn't mention SD 835/Exynos 8895 and lower in my previous post.
0 Likes
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
S20 FE is a pathetic device and we are cheated badly by Samsung. Never ever gonna buy Samsung again
0 Likes
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
One suggestion for next time= don't buy exynos powered phones after this one.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.    

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support 

0 Likes