Original topic:

Samsung s20 Fe 5g

(Topic created on: 03-27-2021 09:38 PM)
AtreusKlyve
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
After i bought it last month i was totally happy but when i notice this touch problem it really annoys me that from almost perfect s8+ i downgraded to this phone . Hoping to save money and get a good spec phone. And yeah still having this issue typing unresponsive. Cant play my game for it releases its own if i use 2 or 3 touch in same time. 

Anyone having same problem as mine. Im plannig to sell this phone if still no answer from my query in samsung. Very bad experience. Sorry for my rant.
27 Comments
Grantley
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi, my s20fe has same problem. But i Experienced the touch issues only while gaming.
0 Likes
AtreusKlyve
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah and i thought i have a sticky finger or wet finger. It releases om its own
0 Likes
ghost777
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yep I did too just today. I restarted my phone and now it's ok. It was like when I touch the phone won't respond.
0 Likes
AtreusKlyve
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Mostly i experience the unresponsive tapping , is while .typing active messenger. It dont tap. And sometimes swipes. But the annoying thing is even yoj trybto tap again it wont respond
ghost777
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yep happend to me too and also sometimes the fingerprint won't respond.
0 Likes
Grantley
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I had no issues with fingerprint.
0 Likes
AtreusKlyve
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
After update my fingerpeint is very responsive. No complain about that. Only this touch screen while typing fast and multi touch on screen
0 Likes
Grantley
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I had this similar issue ( unresponsive touch ) in my Galaxy j6. I sold that mobile after visiting many samsung customer service centers since that issue rarely occured and i couldn't show or explain them the issue.
0 Likes
AtreusKlyve
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
So they need to see the prpblem in fornt of them then they will do some thi g right
0 Likes