Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung s10 lite issues

(Topic created on: 03-01-2020 01:21 AM)
khanishaq
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I got a new Samsung Galaxy s10 lite but it has issues with connectivity with car bluetooth and other apps which uses bluetooth connectivity but it can connect with bluetooth ear phones. Moreover, in pubg, the mic works fine in the lobby but when the game starts all my team mates complain that they can't hear me as if I'm speaking from a distance far away eventhough im shouting in the mic. I have tried all known solutions, by reinstalling apps, restarting phone, but nothing works. 

If anyone has a solution, please get back to me, I'm hating this phone right now. 
5 Comments
QaisMughal
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
go to Samsung centre
Azo007
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If you use an Flagship phone before then dont go for an upper mid range only go for Flagship phones because they are reliable and company tries to cut corners from it for lowering the price. If your device is in warranty you can claim it from Samsung service center and see what's the problem.
0 Likes
khanishaq
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i called them they said, the bluetooth issue is on apps not on bluetooth gadgets so you should ask the developer of that app.Moreover, the mic issue only occurs in pubg game other wise it is working fine so again he told me to ask gane developer to check with that issue
0 Likes
khanishaq
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
may be pubg and other apps dont have compatibility with android 10 ui 2 right now, may be they give sa9me update for it
0 Likes
AhsanA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Samsung Pakistan. Please visit Samsung's nearest service center to get your issue resolved.

0 Likes