Original topic:

Samsung s10 lite 2020 charging issue

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 10:31 PM)
Kapil20
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
my samsung s10 lite not charging is super fast charging mode not even charging from one side of type c cable i have to plug the cable like micro usb

whole samsung new phone are of this type???
88 Comments
nam5
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
okay thanks, will let you know about any update
0 Likes
patfish
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same here my s10 lite doesn't charge from a USB-C cable anymore ...(I have tested 3x charger  (1x Samsung, 2x new Anker charger, 1x Anker PD (USB-C) Akkubank, 2 PCs with USB-C and 3 different USB-C cables) 
But it charges /connects normally with every  USB-A to USB-C cable???
Is there already a solution of the problem out there? ... I have bought my phone only 7 days ago.

0 Likes
Kapil20
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
software upgrade bug...go to service centre...
0 Likes
patfish
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

In my hometown is no service center ...so I have to send my 7-day-old phone already to Samsung???  is there no software update with a fix?
I did already a factory reset of the phone but it didn't solve the problem ... still no loading with USB-C cables (only USB-A to USB-C) 

0 Likes
Kapil20
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
go to centre downgarde your software...and tell them to change your charging pin
0 Likes
patfish
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Update: 
-8 Days ago I bought my S10 Lite
-3 Days ago I was not  able to charge it via USB-C  cable anymore (I tried 3 different cables and charger and 2 PCs with USB-C) ...only USB-A to USB-C cable was still working.
- I tried a factory reset with no success.
-Today, after a charge overnight via USB-A to USB-C cable my S10 is already dead.  

I'm really disappointed about the quality of this Samsung phone! My Galaxy S7 had 5 years no problems at all.

0 Likes
Kapil20
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro binary issue....go their and eltell tk change your jack and charger ans software believe me...it will solve your issue
0 Likes
sahniashish
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same issue I started facing from today, from one side of cable it's not charging, from.other side it's charging that too slow charge??

if so many customers are facing same.issue, it must be some issue with Samsung software.
0 Likes
Kapil20
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yess...u can see above comments
0 Likes
AmanHaryana
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Same problem....problem detected by Samsung service center is that charging port is going to replace...  New phone, problem within one month of purchase

0 Likes