Original topic:

Samsung's very poor performance after 2020

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 03:34 PM)
realmohamad99
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

After a severe heat problem in the S21 Ultra, I went to the mobile market yesterday and worked with a variety of recent Samsung phones. After my research, Samsung has unfortunately fallen sharply after 2020. I compared S10 Plus and S20 ultra together. The S10 Plus performed better than the S20 Ultra. The S10 Plus had much better focus and no problem concentrating like the S20 Ultra. The S20 Ultra has very poor stability when focused. Also, the S20 Ultra lags 4k 60 in video recording and gets hot, and worst of all, it lags behind in image display, while the S10 does not have any of the above problems. I also tested the S20fe. After a few minutes of video recording, the heat got really hot, just like the S20 ... there was a silver S21 Ultra, just like my black S21 Ultra, it was very hot and stuttered in the camera image display and had lag in  4k 60 video like s20. After 4 years of using the S7 Edge, I still prefer this phone to the Samsung 2020 and 2021 phones, because at least the camera has no problems and it works very well and smoothly. Really, if Samsung does not solve these problems, I will go to Apple. We pay a lot of money to buy a mobile phone and we expect to have at least one healthy device without any problems.

6 Comments
UserOne
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ok
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Why dont you check S20 plus and vanilla S20? S20 ultra has a big sensor which tends to create focus issues. Whereas S20 plus I would say is the best in the lot with less problems in focusing, point & shoot works perfect. The problem of S20 ultra focus is resolved in note 20 ultra. A lazer auto focus is being introduced to cater the big sensor. And trust me, with those big sensors when you use the phone for prolonged photography or videography, it will heat up. Even the 1st 4k shooter, xperia Z2 (in 2014) used to heat up like crazy past 10 mins of video shoot. So either you lower the resolution or take small videos for this issue. I know now the question will arise why would you buy such an expensive gadget if you cannot use it to full potential. But thats how things are. I can still say Note 9 ans S10 plus were the last phones will full capabilities. No heating problem, no camera problems, everything were superb. but now we need to rely on updates to get everything stable. So my s20 plus is going good till now.
0 Likes
realmohamad99
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I also checked the S20 Plus. The S20 Plus had no problems and it was much better. But it had the problem of lagging in 4k 60 frames like the rest of the 2020 smartphones. While the S10 Plus does not lag at all and is very smooth

0 Likes
Agadmator
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Very true. The heating issue is mainly because of the substandard exynos processor they used in ultra & fe models. Very disappointing from Samsung for not resolving the device heating issues. People are reporting this issue from as early as october and still they didn't do anything concrete. such a pity. And worst of all these are their flagship devices
Vrang
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Probably This is reason why people say old is gold
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes