Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung s series phones must have logo

(Topic created on: 04-26-2023 04:57 PM)
om_mandan
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
i have samsung s22 ultra but whenever i see iphone and i see apple logo on the back of iphone i feel disappointed.
I wish Samsung's s series phones had a logo on the back that felt royalty 
Samsung phones don't feel royalty.
Samsung s series phones must have logo

#admin#
#samung#

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
What do you mean by "royalty"? The phone shouldn't and cannot define one's class or status. Most of the daily wage labourers working in Kerala have iPhones which they bought using emi. Similarly, almost all Keralites who are working abroad owns an iPhone. Does that make them "royalty"? Tech is so accessible now to everyone (as it should be).

And those who know about phones know that you have a flagship Samsung phone from the design.

View solution in context

13 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
There is a logo at the bottom
om_mandan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Name not logo required example one plus, apple,
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
IPhone has the 🍎 logo but hasn't the writing "Apple" on it and Samsung has the writing name of the brand
om_mandan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung phones don't feel royalty
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
🤦‍♂️
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
You need to be a royalty to feel like one, duh, or if for you a phone does the trick then buy the one which does the trick 🙌
om_mandan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@_sara_
I agree with you but after spending so much money the royalty is not felt it is disappointing
0 Likes
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Idk what you're searching to feel but I have the same device ( S22Ultra ) and it's a premium device. Idk why you're disappointed...

Btw, which case you use?))
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
What do you mean by "royalty"? The phone shouldn't and cannot define one's class or status. Most of the daily wage labourers working in Kerala have iPhones which they bought using emi. Similarly, almost all Keralites who are working abroad owns an iPhone. Does that make them "royalty"? Tech is so accessible now to everyone (as it should be).

And those who know about phones know that you have a flagship Samsung phone from the design.