Original topic:

Samsung's camera not producing natural photos

(Topic created on: 06-01-2018 08:51 AM)
aaps
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have a complaint with Samsung phone camera. the human objects always produces a brushed effect on face. which is very disappointing. yesterday I bought S9 plus and I was embarrassed when the photo was compared with iPhone 7 plus. the iPhone photo looked very natural. whereas Samsung camera makes a clay effect on face especially artificial light.

none of the beauty mode helps. camera app B612 helps to certain extent but I hope Samsung can fix this real soon.
8 Comments
Slayer1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Use google camera instead of complaining here. Samsung phones are always known for over sharpening and adding extra punch of contrast.
0 Likes
aaps
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm in UAE, google camera app not available in this region. Samsung should be able to fix this by releasing some filters
Slayer1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hello c'mon. Apk doesn't need any region. Cool. You'll get apks, just dig the internet.
aaps
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You're absolutely right bro. i used google camera From the same location and lighting and result is astonishing. S9 plus camera is second to none if you use this app. it's shame how Samsung made mockery of such a great camera with their beautification. I wonder why these review experts never talk about this. Hope Samsung will see this genuine issue
Robert1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It is true, the Samsung galaxy S series have a kind of washed up or clay effect when taking a photo indoors.
0 Likes
aaps
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
at least we have a solution now. I was helpless with my S6 edge plus
0 Likes
faisal1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I actually want and face stickers on my galaxy s7 edge I really request to the Samsung people
aaps
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I still wish if Samsung had iPhone vivid or chrome mode filter
0 Likes