Original topic:

Samsung's S20 FE back panel got loose again😂

(Topic created on: 02-27-2023 01:48 PM)
PrateekPriyadarshy
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Look thoroughly

The problem was there first I thought that I was the one responsible. So I changed the back panel adhesive for 300 rupees then I took care of it carefully still it happened again and it's wrost this time. Maybe some Sammy's feature showing what they have 
Inside their smartphone.
Resolved!
60 Comments
Galaxy S
Yes, bro, I saw their msg on Twitter they said if any query is there raise the question they will contact you. Also, do you remember the write to the CEO of Samsung?
I'm gonna do that too let's hope we get a concrete answer.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ah ok..do that too and get us posted about the developments, if you don't mind.
Galaxy S
Of course bro I'll share all the details.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Sid, when u will get in to mood to give me a detailed feedback ?
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This is really irritating me too bro. This time I am gonna give it to some good local shop other than the Samsung one. Samsung is using some poor glue.

I still remember you telling me about an year ago that this issue might've happened because you changed the back cover too many times. But now it's clear that it's the poor build quality of Samsung!!
Solution
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yah they loot us in that way for ghat they tske 5k or 6k
Yeh pyajqmashap service centre llootteren hain
Galaxy S
Bro super annoying and irritating 😂.
I'll change that glue in a local shop as you said. Right now I'm having trust issues with back panel of Sammy's smartphone😆.
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup, this is first time I am facing this from ANY smartphone. Surprisingly, the budget phone f41 which I have doesn't have this issue. This is affecting mainly midrange and above phones with IP rating. What an irony!!
Galaxy S
Bro this issues is our beyond comprehension. They need to do something about it. But no Sammy is now busy in marketing and making new good lock app which most people don't even use.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Lol, true that.