Original topic:

Samsung's S20 FE back panel got loose again😂

(Topic created on: 02-28-2023 09:05 PM)
PrateekPriyadarshy
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Look thoroughly

The problem was there first I thought that I was the one responsible. So I changed the back panel adhesive for 300 rupees then I took care of it carefully still it happened again and it's wrost this time. Maybe some Sammy's feature showing what they have 
Inside their smartphone.
60 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Average
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
U read the whole post ?

Because it is 2y old
Galaxy S
Bro gone to service center asking why the problem reoccurring and how to prevent it they said " sir, you're using your device improperly like in dusty environment and oily hand 😂.
For prevention use a back cover.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Tf!! They are nuts. And what did you do?
Galaxy S
Bro Here is the cost of back panel tape. 375 which is 75 more than last year. Also I went to a local shop and they said it'll take 2 days and the cost will be between 500 to 700😂. They wanted to fool me, didn't expect that price. Service center took 3 hours to fix it and I asked what if It will come off again their answer was you have to repair it sir again😆. Whatever the problem solved that's all matter at end of the day.

Bro I'm gonna replace the battery too cause it's 3 year and the back up to low somewhere around 3 to 4 hours at 85%(protect battery feature). It'll cost 2k or something like that will be ready for another 3 year I think. 1677574581095_1677574581084_0.jpg
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Oh ok...but then you could've changed both together. Now they'll reopen the back panel and probably use the same tape after changing the battery.

I have to ask the rate in the local shops here.
Galaxy S
You're right bro😂
I forgot thanks for reminding me
Well it will cost me 2k + 375 cause have to change the back tape again.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Haha best of luck this time. Let's hope that the tape is of better quality. Probably they'll say that the current one is good enough. But I suggest to you get a new one. Because once the service centre told me that the device requires only "pressing" because the tape has enough glue. Guess what, it became loose within an hour of "fixing" it. So I insisted them to get a new tape.
Galaxy S
I received two calls from samsung and they told me to if i encounter this problem again then contact their team and the problem will be resolved 😂.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Why did they call you? Did you raise any complaints through mail or something?