Original topic:

Samsung please improve your hardware than concentrating on mobile.

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 11:54 AM)
VjVignesh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung please concentrate on your hardware than giving importance to the camera. It's been only 3 yrs since now I've bought S8+ suddenly it's getting restart, so please put your money on hardware improvement, not on the advertisement. Finally, I won't recommend Samsung to anyone anyway thanks for everything for the images, videos took in the last 3 yrs. 

12 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Its a software issue if I am not wrong. And 3 years is a long time for Android phones. My father is using a Galaxy J7 since the last 4 and half years, and it has no such issues, so hardware is definitely good, especially in flagships. Please contact a service center to get your issue resolved.
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
its not a software issue. its hardware problem. I've faced this issue a long back. they've changed motherboard of my mobile.
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
samsung is always best only in terms 0f all departments
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
then why samsung is removing existing feature from old flagship.
wifi calling on samsung galaxy S8 removed by giving update.
is this is samsung terms and condition..?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Wifi calling depends on you ISP and your region. Wifi calling will show up only when these two conditions are fulfilled.
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
airtel sim will supports wifi calling
when I try to insert this airtel sim on samsung M20 the wifi calling is working fine.
but it's not working on my galaxy s8

who's fault is this.

I called service provider. they are saying that my mobile doesn't have wifi calling compatibility. and they told me to buy a new mobile.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Might be some kind of a software issue or issue with Airtel because I just confirmed with my friend who is using S8 and S8+ both, and he confirmed that Wifi calling is working with both Airtel and Jio in both his phones.
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I've updated my software regularly and most of ppl saying that wifi calling is not working with airtel on Samsung galaxy s8

can you please ask your friend that he using any custom rom..?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
No, he is not using any custom ROM or anything else whatsoever. And if the issue is "not working with Airtel on Galaxy S8", it indicates that its an issue on Airtel's side.
0 Likes