Original topic:

Samsung playing dirty business tricks..!!

(Topic created on: 09-18-2017 09:25 PM)
Mark
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I think samsung is playing dirty business tricks...They are pushing intended buggy firmware and forcing customers either to buy new phone/pouring money to service centre.

They did this with my Note 4 earlier and now they started it on my s7 edge.

U know what is interesting after all this...!! If u ever tried contacting their customer support on call they will listen to ur problems calmly...!!and when their turn comes for replying they will cut calls jst after this every time for the reason "Network issues"

Now u have to tell the story to another bloody cs person as they are receiving calls randomly..!!

They even do not bother to call customer back despite of their call disconnection fu***ng network problem issue...despite they have all the info of customer which they collect one by one by asking over 5mins on first ever a call connection ( on the no network issue time period zone)

And this network issue is still with them day after day..!!hour after hour..!!

As there are no inovative smartphone manufactures left in the world we all have to purchase this 3rd class company's products..!!

#bloodsucker samsung
#hate samsung

I wl never buy samsung products ever in my life again..!!

Am i thinking wrong..!!

What will be much more funnier than all this all is....now samsung admin will comment (sorry he will copy/paste)under this post...
"Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports)."

11 Comments
sahilRana
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
👍👍👍
0 Likes
Ridz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
s8plus is my last ever samsung product.
Mark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If apple ever starts to be casual (More Useful/amazing /user friendly like Android than trying to act like White house security responsibility like attitude )in it's devices then I am dam sure nobody wl ever fu** samsung ever.. even it wl expose a lot of assets of it then..!!
0 Likes
k
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I agree Samsung has become very calous , they're taking their biggest market very lightly , it won't be long before people start buying other brands , Samsung needs to start assessing and improving cause honestly their not fighting Vivo and karbon and Gionee they're against apple , the reason why lower class and middle class buy their handsets is because they associate it with and expensive phone so assume all products have the same quality, but the problem is even the flagship phone customers are shooed off , apple give full warranty glass battery etc , Samsung claiming using gorilla glass can't even give a one year warranty on a 60000 rupee phone, that is the differentiating factoer
0 Likes
venkat2
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Agree.. These money minded bastards are here to cheat customers and loot their hand earned money
0 Likes
Mark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung forces it's employees to kneel down openly in public in china at the time of Note 7 issue...!!

This proves...for the sake of their money minded interest how low they can slip to suck anything..!!

people forget all mishaps...after 5 to 6 months as there are happening a lot in the world to discuss...!!

Now they again started looting people to recover their money wasted on note 7 issue..!!

please spread this message so much in social media that...!!samsung will bound to ...

start care about its customers.

Start to take a short break from collecting dollars and focus on after sales service.

If nothing it can do ...atleast it can do what it can do best sometimes!!

#kneel down in public.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologies inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we have dedicated support team for service issue, so we will request you to kindly send us your concern with contact details so they will better assist you in this regards on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/erms/.
0 Likes
Mark
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ur tech team advise didn't help...!!and ur samsung service centre technicians on my locality don't know anything...!!useless ediots..!!
0 Likes
gadgetguru8
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
apne bap ko aise bolna samaung bhale firmware ache nahi hote par quality bahtar rehti hai
0 Likes