Original topic:

Samsung pay on S7 edge SM-G935F

(Topic created on: 07-18-2017 08:11 PM)
deathstar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Guys,

Any suggestions for installing/using Samsung pay on SM-G935F (UAE ver.) in U.S.?

When I open my Samsung pay it says "currently not available in the U.A.E.

I tried getting help from support (both US and UAE) without success.

I then installed the apk from apk mirror (ver. 2.7.03). It takes my visa but not discover. any help regarding this is appreciated

Thanks

0 Likes
9 Comments
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
better buy a phone from USA. What i learned is that UAE S7 EDGE will work with s pay in Uae only
deathstar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am asking since I already bought it man. And I did find a way to make visa and mastercards work. Just can't get discover on it.
0 Likes
Dhiru1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You can't find discover cards in UAE. That is the reason they are not supported. You will have to stick with visa or MasterCard.
deathstar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah. I read on a forum that a guy called supoort and was able to get his samsung pay (SM-G935F) registered to US, which cleared the issue. I couldn't get that when I called support. Any way I can get that? I don't think it's possible...
0 Likes
HKhurram
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
when i install G936 update after that mobile clock not working
0 Likes
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
That is the reason we all should buy phone from a country we are staying in...
0 Likes
alirezasouri77
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
باسلام گوشیم ازاعلان امنیتی تهدیددریافت میکندوگوشیم خیلی کندشده خواهشاکمکم کنید فک کنم ویروسی شده درعرض۳دقیقه مشکلم رابرطرف کنید
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Guys this is a forum where we should help rather than criticise. I too face the same problem. Bought from UAE but samsung pay doesn't work in other country
0 Likes
deathstar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Any idea about the earlier comment in Arabic?
0 Likes