Original topic:

Samsung pay not working

(Topic created on: 10-04-2017 06:29 PM)
dashang
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, I have Samsung s7 edge. i am from india. my mobile is out of warranty. my mobile was slow so I flashed my mobile with latest s7 edge firmware from sammobile website.
today I restored all apps from Samsung cloud. and my Samsung pay is not working at all. it says, " Access to Samsung pay has been denied. Unauthorized modification has been made to this device"
Please tell me what to do. i install the latest firmware released in August 2017 date
0 Likes
23 Comments
lunaticfiend
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Check if you have tripped Knox. Samsung Pay does not work when Knox is tripped
0 Likes
Ashok1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
go to service centre they 'll install new firmware and they 'll charge around 250 to 300 rs then your phone 'll work normally and pay also work otherwise there is no alternative for your mobile
0 Likes
dashang
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
ashim, i installed firmware from sammobile but samsung pay didnt worked. guys can you tell me how to check for trip knox ?
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We would like to inform you that we have a dedicated Support team for handling Samsung Pay related queries, so would request you to contact at below mentioned number:
Samsung Pay toll free phone number: 1800-123-7729 (24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week)
You can also log on at http://www.samsung.com/in/samsung-pay/ and connect with us directly via Samsung Pay Live chat or Samsung Pay Email Support option.
0 Likes