Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung members benefits

(Topic created on: 02-10-2024 12:19 PM)
Levi1710
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, I have a query that maybe someone can help me with, I'm trying to claim this benefits thing that Samsung is offering for the s24 series but it's always telling me it's an invalid email address when it's not, 
If anyone can help, it will be much appreciated 
9 Comments
Miraulder
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Was this the email address that you used to register for the Unpacked event?
0 Likes
Levi1710
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I didn't use any email address for any event, I just picked up the phone contract
0 Likes
Miraulder
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Unfortunately that is why it's giving an error. The pre-order gift was subject to entering your details before the Unpacked event via Samsung Web Page

My claim was successful a day ago
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
What was your pre order gift?
0 Likes
Miraulder
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I only received the R1000 Samsung Voucher

This year was not like previous with regards to pre-order gifts
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah it kinda sux. Im getting mine from mtn and getting the tablet for a discounted price. Back in 2022 with my S22 Ultra, i got a R2000 voucher, bud pro and the Galaxy Tab A8 all for free
0 Likes
Miraulder
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah there are bundles for reduced tablets or watches at Network Stores, but I didn't opt for that. I agree, there was way more gifts during previous launches. With my S23 Ultra I got a free storage upgrade and the Tab S6 Lite
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I went through many business, the offered the storage upgrade to the 512gb on there. 256 isn't enough space
0 Likes
kubos1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It keeps on telling me invalid file for my uploaded ID and proof of purchase. Can someone please help
0 Likes