Original topic:

Samsung making fool to customers

(Topic created on: 08-22-2022 10:52 AM)
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Do you know. Samsung make fool us. 

Like first they create a best camera in s9 plus. But once s10 and s10 plus launched they downgraded camera quality of s9 plus so that peoples forced to purchase the s10 series. 

Now i will never ever go with Samsung. Its better to spend money on iPhone. At least you will keep it whats you buy till the end
21 Comments
punit19891736
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Every brand make fool customers in one way or other. Here customer needs to rationalize their needs.
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
But iphone don't do this.
Green_Grass
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Who said
iPhone is decreasing battery life after updates (according to many reports)

And see
iPhone has even stopped giving chargers to phones
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Your study is wrong. Every battery lost life itself after a time. And eventually battery is poor of iphone.

And i agree for charger but you will know what you buy in this money.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
iPhone reduces performance with updates for older devices (or with the launch of new iphone), they themselves confirmed after people were facing sluggishness. Their argument was that it saves the battery for the older phones. But everyone knows what's the actual reason is.
0 Likes
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro slow down can be make faster... in s9 plus battery life is not good too.

My point is atleast you will keep what you bought.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Nope, slow down makes devices slower, not faster. And iphone reduces performance which cause it to be sluggish and slow.

I don't exactly understand what you mean by atleast you will keep what you bought. I mean people don't throw away their samsung devices, they keep it too.
0 Likes
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I meant if you gave money for a good camera than how they can downgrad it. I hope you understand what i mean.
0 Likes
punit19891736
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
U seems to be an iphone lover.
Nevertheless, just send your phone to samsung care once. They might correct the camera performance issue.