Original topic:

Samsung lost me now as a customer.

(Topic created on: 05-26-2018 02:45 PM)
Khanyawar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Switching from Samsung. Its too late now. You started loosing your customers now and it begins with me. Getting Mi phone for faster OS upgrades. Thank you for making me wait for so long.
mosesnem
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@shamesunguser Yes, it's not very secure and neither the fingerprint scanner but I'm not here to talk about it's safety. That's something for the company to work on and yes the user needs to decide whether he/she wants to use a particular feature. It's always nice to have options, sometimes, maybe as a show off :)
0 Likes
RohitNawathe
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
face unlock is of no use i never use it
0 Likes
aro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
samsung phones purchase karne se pehele 1000 baar sochenge
0 Likes
Rajatbisoe
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
mat socho vai , direct mana kardo apne soch ko
0 Likes
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i used Mi note 5 pro, asus zanephone max pro M1....n that was a horrible experience...white UI....no interesting stuff...so better i stick to samsung again...nokia, asus, Mi are good those who like stock android...i like samsung skin...so...
0 Likes
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
ya if you like clean clean stuff..then go ahead.....i need samsung apps...s health..s flow...s internet...s note...edge panel...edge lighting..
0 Likes
Khanyawar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
but dont u want android oreo. dont you feel you are running behind the market and the market is much ahead of android nougat.
0 Likes
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
yes i need but i dont want to have a buggy oreo..n cry for fixes then....so better to wait for stable oreo
0 Likes
Khanyawar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
By this you you accept that all other companies are better than samsung because they dont have bugs in their OS. If not agree then why oreo not released till now?
0 Likes
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
other companies like nokia, mi, asus give stock android. so they dont do anything..just bring from google...compatibility check with the device ...release...but samsung creates its own skin...which is overburden for the processor...that's why samsung need to fix all bugs...processor hangs with samsung custom skin...i hope u will get ur ans.