Original topic:

Samsung lost me now as a customer.

(Topic created on: 05-26-2018 01:58 PM)
Khanyawar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Switching from Samsung. Its too late now. You started loosing your customers now and it begins with me. Getting Mi phone for faster OS upgrades. Thank you for making me wait for so long.
21 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
phone os ke liye liya tha ya features ke liye liya tha aur konsa s series use kar rahe ho
0 Likes
mosesnem
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
When you said 'S series', you are probably talking about the flagship devices but I'm sorry to inform you that the software updates don't necessarily need a flagship device. That's where you'll find a better customer satisfaction when you go for Xiaomi, Nokia and OnePlus. Of course, I'm talking about both the low cost and the midrangers. Also, new features are introduced with newer OS. But the sad part is, Oreo for Samsung phones doesn't bring much improvements. So, yes, expecting more features from Samsung is meaningless. It's better to go for the one that listens to it's customers. Lastly, if Russia got the update a month ago, why the **** we aren't allowed to have the same software? Are we not in their priority list?
Khanyawar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
New OS brings new Features. (Answer of your first rude question)

And I am using Galaxy S7. (Answer to your second convenient question)
primelover
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
s7... 4 saal purana.. phone.. ha ha haa..
0 Likes
Khanyawar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thats why switching to the latest one if you read my post with eyes open.
AmanKhanuja
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
2 year old not 4 year check ur kwnlg first
mosesnem
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
OnePlus provided face unlock feature for OnePlus 3 (2016). f380294c-7048-49cd-8012-7681b2d7c17b.jpg
0 Likes
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
face unlock is not that secure....n if it is 2d recognition..then my 5 yr old samsung core has also that one
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes your 5 year old samsung core also have face recognition.i agree.but the implementation differs.samsung is becoming worse day by day.
0 Likes