Original topic:

Samsung listen to this for your and our betterment

(Topic created on: 01-18-2017 01:01 PM)
enigmashubham
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung was n will never be able to compete with Apple's iPhone.
Istead of launching numerous models they should launch few which they can serve by providing proper and timely updates.
By the end of year we have to think whether our hefty priced phone at time of purchase, will get updates or not.
They should learn from Apple how they release updates globally at same time for intended models.
Uk gets 1st Chez gets 2nd and others have to wait and watch. Samsung should unify there devices so there will be no need for treating them separately.
8 Comments
Poi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
wish i hve pixel instead of s7 edge 😣
Xahoor26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes i am lamenting why i bought Samsung S7 edge and why not google pixel
alokshree
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yeah true .. but there is no issue with phone guys ..it's better than pixel. just Samsung needs to concentrate on updates
Rohitz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes samsung custom ui banata hai apni..baki phone stock android pe chalte hai matlb direct google se aya hua update copy paste..samsung alag hai..😅
0 Likes
Akey
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
At the cost of just 14 to 15k ppl r getting fully updated mobile in market then wat d use to spend our loyalty towards samsung
0 Likes
bidyut
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes even I am totaly agree with you. I am unable to get coupon code to buy Galaxy VR at offer price. I mailed them 4 to 5 times. Chat with them..But till today nothing happened. These guys are totaly irresponsible.
0 Likes
prakashptn
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
betichd dogla compny ha samsung. sala kismat mei tel laga hua jo s7 edge ke look pe le liya.. Google pixel u r nxt
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
We appreciate your suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes