Original topic:

Samsung is no more Samsung it's Scamsung

(Topic created on: 05-15-2022 11:21 PM)
AmarjeetDalei87
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
If really Samsung team are cross checking the Samsung member community post then they must be well acquainted about the display problem of galaxy series of s20,S20 plus & S20 ultra and many S21 series. The vertical pink line or green line or display becoming white are common after the new update of March-April  2022. But I can't understand those bloody bogus are seating over there and doing nothing. We people are investing our hard earned money to buy such premium phones believing that Samsung being a reputed company would never cheat his customers. But But But.......really hopeless very soon u Samsung ohhhh Scamsung will definitely get the result and will see how many customers u r going to loose for this bloody **bleep** things......
7 Comments
user963
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
And samsung reaches at top of smartphone market stillScreenshot_20220516-000432_YouTube_281867_1652639672.jpg
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Am a fan of note 20 ultra and an amazed customer till date. However, since last week am totally frustrated and depressed by samsung customer care and the way they handle customers requests. Don't be over exited about the screen of Samsung phones guys.
U r up for a surprise anytime. Am a frustrated samsung customer. This is about a Samsung display failure scam due to software update or normal failure after 1.5 years of usage. Sudden green line appears out of nowhere. Service centre agrees that many mobiles are suffering this issue due to software update and they are ready to replace screen for free if head office VOC team agrees. But, VOC TEAM rejected my case saying that it was due to impact damage. This is completely absurd. Because the service centre has sent a report of my mobile (sought by HO team) where in they have clearly mentioned the issue as TECHNICAL ISSUE. But HO team falsely closing cases individually even though I have submitted screenshots of similar problems from Samsung members forum. Another interesting event. As soon as I told customer care executive that my display has a green line, he did not ask me if I dropped my mobile. Rather, he asked me an interesting question. DID YOU UPDATE YOUR MOBILE TO LATEST SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY SAMSUNG? Strange right? U say that ur display failed and he asks about software update. Yet Samsung pretends individually that it is unaware of this global display quality issue. Shame on you Samsung. I feel this is huge scam. There are various news articles on the internet regarding this. Samsung members forum is filled with this issue. Yet Samsung pretends and rejects all claims of customers. Also, EMAIL TO CEO option is also a gimmick. They never call back how much ever times u send mail. And if u request them via calls also, they deny access to CEO team.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Of course Samsung is already aware of the issue. When I explained the service centre guy that the green line came out of nowhere, he understood my genuinity and asked me to speak to customer care. The moment i told CC guy that my mobile got a green line suddenly, he did not ask me if i dropped my mobile. He asked me if did my latest software update. Also, when my case was escalated to 1st level supervisor, he bluntly said cant do anything since it is out of warranty. However, after seeing so many similar cases is this forum, i spoke to him again in the same day evening. 1st thing he asked was "why didn't you say in the morning itself that you did software update?". Also I had shared screenshots of all such cases and various news articles speaking about this issue. They don't heed a bit.
Guys, Its obvious that they know but they are really adamant and use only 2 phrases. Out of warranty and impact damage (even though you don't have a single scratch on your phone and even after service centre report says TECHNICAL ISSUE)
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Guys please check out this video by Ash from C4ETECH. I had requested him and other youtubers to speak about this issue. Thanks to him. He obliged the request of me and many others who tagged him in this issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRgLM1j6ETg
Try tagging this issue and the above video with maximum number of your favorite youtubers in Twitter Facebook and all available forums and request them to speak up. I have already sent to all famous tech youtubers. The more the issue is spoken about, the more likely will Samsung takes the issue seriously.
Caution: Don't fall prey to youtube comments giveaway spam. I escaped narrowly.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Check out the topic titled " Reasons why I will never buy a Samsung product ever again". Victims like you and me have been discussing this issue.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Post your grievance once again in this group.
0 Likes