Original topic:

Samsung is doing big fraud with customers

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 01:36 PM)
Gau123
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung user,
 Samsung has done fraud with many users. I was a big fan of samsung but i am so disappointed,again i don't want to buy samsung phone and also recommend all the users who are reading this post.I have 2 samsung S9+ after update both phones get faulty(screen flickering issue).I want to ask why this problem occured after update.
At that time Samsung is not samsung which exists 4-5 year ago.
7 Comments
lokeshabinav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My samsung s9plus has same problem...while im using the phone suddenly the screen turns to yellow and samsung customer service is asking 13.5k to fix it..i used it for only 2 yrs
Gau123
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bycott samsung
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
It is with all OEMs to stop mobiles from functioning and want us to replace after 2 to 3 yrs.
Samsung_KrZndTQ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am an enterprise user (company provided phone) and took a S9+ 3 years ago, even suggested my friend to take it and he did. When you buy a premium phone, you expect to keep it for atleast 3-4 years. Now onto the issues and why i would not consider buying another Samsung phone..

1. After 2.3 years problem started with Network - My S9+ would not connect to any mobile network(wifi still worked) randomly, used to work after a restart.  After 3 more months, it suddenly stopped connecting anymore and would not even connect to a wifi. Tried all options including reset/clear cache etc. I had kept it away and now it does not even switch on.

2. Friend(company phone) who took the phone upon my suggestion had the green lines problem. It again started after 2 years - lines used to appear randomly across the screen and it used to happen once a week or so. Slowly the frequency increased and after 2.5 yrs it became un-usable because the screen turned green with lines within less than a minute of switching on.

3. Another friend(company phone) who took the same model, found that his phone does not switch on without a charger after 2.3 years, unplugging it almost immediately shuts down the phone

4. I brought a 2nd S9+ personal phone a year ago ie. 2 years after my first s9+, it has completed less than 10 months and already had first instance of horizontal green lines all over the screen. The problem was gone after switch-off and restart. I reset the phone too and its been a week and have not noticed re-occurance yet. Keeping fingers crossed that i can use the phone for some more time.

Gau123
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think it's time to bycott samsung
0 Likes
nehss
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I fully support you. I bought S20 in March 2020. And the screen flickering started from may 2021,by then my warranty had expired. 67k + 2k Samsung Care+ which expired in march 2021. We do not buy premium phone to use it for 1y. My previous MI phone for which i paid 13k lasted 3yrs. This is such a shame to big giant like Samsung, who claims themselves to be one of the leading brands. This is nothing but deceiving the customer, not standing even 0.1% to the trust. I had previously recommended Samsung to my family and friends. Infact my dad, mom and my brother own Samsung, now we are in constant fear as to when the device might break down. There is absolutely no scope for the trust. Big no to this brand
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes