Original topic:

Samsung is Blind

(Topic created on: 01-05-2018 01:49 PM)
glorified
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Even after so many requests from so many s7 edge users the company has not provided the experience ui in the update on 4th Jan 2018. I believe that Samsung has some specific issues with this device. Plz don't come up with stupid replies. if u have any genuine reason for not providing the experience ui then have the balls to say it. hopelessly **** piece of a company... And with the update in weather widget home screen now sucks big time..
10 Comments
JeevaBharathi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
all people are also asking for camera and performance
0 Likes
manu93
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm assuming by Experience UI update you meant Experience UI 9. Since it comes with Oreo, It's a known fact that Android phones take some time to roll out new updates. Especially, the major ones if it's not a Google phone. This is because OEMs need to adapt their phone specific drivers (Iris Scanner, Camera etc) and add their UI/phone specific features for the new SW. This will take some time. Especially, when a new flagship is released, they will cut down the effort on old realases; so, it'll take more time. This is true for Samsung more since they've phones for almost all segments and they have the most feature rich (sometimes known as bloatwares) phones.
0 Likes
glorified
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
FYI phones like J7 series released in 2016 also have experience ui 8.1 which they got in nougat update. if the J series phones can have experience ui 8.1 y can't the s7 edge phones have such ui. 2nd before jumping on to the conclusion abt android update let me tell u straight I never asked anything relates to oreo update i asked for experience ui, n how much more time Samsung would take to provide the software which is created by themselves to a phone manufactured by them when the same software is being provided to phones in the J series.
manu93
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
S8 is my first samsung phone and doesn't know much about their UI softwares. I don't think there is much difference between TouchWiz and Experience UI. It's still heavy except it removed some bloatwares.
Still you're right, Samsung is too bad when it comes to these kind of consistency among their devices. They are just not good enough when it comes to software/updates.
0 Likes
jmer99
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Every Samsung device running on Samsung experience UI,without S7/S7edg.last three months to go,we demanding Samsung experience,but still today we can't get update.
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
file a lawsuit against Samsung just like it was filed against Apple for slowing their old models of iPhone
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Also i notice that after every update camera quality is degrading day by day. first you have to accept a fact that when s8 series was released at that time there was not a huge difference in camera quality of S7 series and S8 series just except in the case of low light. if guys you don't have trust on me there are so many videos on Youtube. but now this fcuking cheap company called " Samsung " has degraded the camera quality since then after every update just to differentiate between s7 and s8 and to boost up the sales of s8 and note8. even they will never accept it. now coming to updates today almost every device of Samsung either of budget , midrange or flagship section except S7 and S7 edge are running on Experience UI but these morons will never give that too. Better all the S7 and S7 edge users in india should file a lawsuit against Samsung just like it was filed against Apple, then they will understand what is the result of cheating the customers. and every time this fcuking admin reply's with a scripted answer.
0 Likes
Ryan4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Oh my God. Now I understand why my phones camera quality has degraded from the time I bought it to now i.e. just about 6 minths. I thought the lens may have gone bad, but now I understand- it's because they downgraded the quality for our phones. This is really cheap decision just to push newer model phones.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that the suggestion for the Samsung experience UI has already been taken. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates incorporating the latest technology along with great features. However, updates are released through FOTA in waves only. We will notify you any update in this regard via FOTA. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!
For the weather widget issue, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes